Sunday, October 14, 2018

Here we go


Let's start with the idea behind the project, yeah?

A couple weeks ago I made a promise to start 'doing the thing'. The 'thing' is a secret wish that everyone has that they want to do, but don't feel they can because of time, money, skill, ect. My 'thing' is to make a video game. Sure, I know how to code, and draw, but I've never really made a game. And on top of that, there's no way I have time!

So this seminar I went to about 'do the thing' suggested that I take 3 months to focus on myself. Of course I still work and take care of my kids and all the other crazy stuff I do, but my free time is my time. No working overtime (that's a hard one for me), no binge watching TV late at night, no pointless internet browsing (ha, yeah right). It's all going to this.

Okay, probably more like I'm doing this an hour a night. That's more realistic.

SO! Let's get started! Time to make a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment