Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blogger...really?

I know what you're thinking. I know because I'm thinking it too.

Why the hell is a web developer using blogger and not their own web site?!

Short answer is... I don't know.

Long answer is I don't really have one at the moment. I know I should get back on that, but everything I code is for someone else. And that's easier. Coding for myself is hard. Designing for myself is even harder.

So I should make my own website, but I also want to make a twitter, and a YouTube channel and a bunch of other junk for this experiment of mine. Making a game is complicated.

Also, I've decided my first hero's name is Darrett Snyder.


He is actually a base standard character, art wise. Eventually I want to redesign him and draw him myself, but the fact is, using an out-of-the-box art for this guy is fine with me. ;)

But yeah, poor Darrett is quiet and grew up in a family of successful. Passing this quest is very important to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment